AutoCAD is the standard design software used in the engineering, architecture, interior design and construction industries. Designers and drafters use it to create two-dimensional (2D) and three-dimensional (3D) computer drawings. Students interested in learning how to use this software can complete coursework to earn a certificate or degree or take individual non-credit classes at a higher education institution.
AutoCAD is a computer-aided Designing software program used to create plans for buildings, bridges, and computer chips, among other things. Discover how AutoCAD is used by designers and other professionals.
In this Course you will study about 3d designing with AutoCAD 3d.
- Project Management
- Schematic components
- Symbol Builder
- Circuit Builder
- Component tools
- Wire/Wire number tools
- PLC layout
- Panel Layout
- Report Generation
While drafters work are many number of specialties, the five most common specialized areas are as follows: mechanical, architectural, civil, electrical, and electronics.
- Mechanical drafters prepare plans and work for machinery and mechanical devices.
- Architectural drafters draw up plans for residential and commercial buildings.
- Civil drafters draw up plans for use in the design and building of roadways, bridges, sewer systems, and other major projects.
- Electrical drafters work with electricians to prepare diagrams of wiring electrical system layouts.
- Electronics drafters also prepare wiring diagrams for use in the making, installing, and repairing of electronic gadgets.
- Mechanical Drafter
- Electrical Drafter
- Architectural drafters
- Civil drafters
- Mechanical engineers
- Civil engineers
- Industrial engineers
- Interior designers
- Industrial designers