Creo is a family or suite of design software supporting product design for discrete manufacturers and is developed by PTC. The suite consists of apps, each delivering a distinct set of capabilities for a user role within product development.
Creo could be a family or suite of style|CAD|software|software system|software package|package} (CAD) apps supporting product design for distinct makers and is developed by PTC. The suite consists of apps, every delivering a definite set of capabilities for a user role inside development.
Creo runs on Microsoft Windows and provides apps for 3D CAD constant feature solid modeling, 3D direct modeling, second writing views, Finite part Analysis and simulation, schematic style, technical illustrations, and viewing and mental image.
Creo Elements/Pro and Creo constant contend directly with CATIA, Siemens NX/Solidedge, and SolidWorks. The Creo suite of apps replace and succeed PTC’s product once referred to as Pro/ENGINEER, Create, and ProductView. Creo has many alternative software system package solutions and options. Creo Illustrate could be a ideal.
PTC began developing Creo in 2009, and declared it victimisation the code name Project Lightning at Planet PTC Live, in city, in June 2010.In Oct 2010, PTC unveiled the merchandise name for Project Lightning to be Creo. PTC free Creo one.0 in June 2011.
- Creo/Perametric concepts
- Using the Creo/Perametric interface
- Creating sketcher geometry
- Creating extrudes, revoles, & ribs
- Selecting & editing
- Creating datum features
- Utilizing Internal sketches & embedded datums
- Creating sweep & blends
- Creating holes & shells
- Creating rounds, chamfers & drafts
- Editing surface features in Creo/Parametric
- Creating drawing views
- Creating drawing Details
- Using advanced assembly constraints
- Creating & using component interfaces
- Creating & using flexible component
- Using assembly features & shrinkwrap
- Replacing components in an assembly
- Understanding simplified reps
- Creating cross-sections, display styles & combined views
- Substituting components by rep, envelop & model
- Creating & using assembly structure & skeletons
- -Introduction to sheet metal design
- Primary walls, secondary and unattached walls
- Unbend, bend back and cuts
- Notches & punches
- Sheet metal forms
- Bending & Unbending sheet metal geometry
- Conve rting solid parts
- Sheet metal drawings with flat tates & bend order table