42% MNCs are looking for people on IT Infrastructure.This Course is designed specially for the candidates from the non-IT background such as Science,Commerce and Arts.
According to NASSCOM the Indian IT industry is expected to be a US$ 300 billion industry by 2020.In the midst of nation wide projects like Smart Cities, Digital India,Bullet trains, Urbanization,the need Hardware and Networking Professionals is only going to increase manifolds.
- CompTIA A+ (220-901 & 220-902)
- CompTIA N+ (N10-006)
- Windows 10 Administration
- Windows 2012 Server Basic Administration
- Redhat Linux Desktop Administration
- Desktop Security Essentials